Monday, 22 October 2012

Next Spring

Well, the 18 Nov. Luton Marathon is full so I won't be running that. But I've found a couple of semi-local Spring 2013 marathons that look good, three weeks apart: Bungay (14 April) and North Dorset Village (5 May). Am now planning to run those over others I was considering, like Manchester (28 April), Stratford-upon-Avon (28 April) and Prague (12 May). Am also still considering Edinburgh (26 May, three weeks after N. Dorset) or Stockholm (01 June). I think I could handle three marathons in 6-7 weeks, although haven't ever done anything like that before, have always left at least 5-6 months between them.

May end up deciding to just run either Bungay or N. Dorset, and the latter sounds better. I've heard such rave reviews about it, although people like Bungay too. N. Dorset sounds better in terms of PB potential. Maybe I'll do N. Dorset and then either Edinburgh or Stockholm.

No comments:

Post a Comment